Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:03:22 -0400
From:      John Von Essen <john@essenz.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of iSCSI

Sent to list since I cant email you....

I would check your spam filters, something is not working correctly. My
home pc is on verizon DSL, however, I dont run a mail server here, I
relay mail to a legit mail server (146.145.66.90/quonix.net) for
delivery. So when my email comes to you the "relay IP" should be the
146 number, not the verizon number. Though the verizon IP will appear
somewhere in the email header as the origin - but you cant really block
email like that. Your effectively blocking email from every single East
Coast Verizon user.

-john