Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 10:06:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brandon Lockhart <brandon@engulf.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Packet Aliasing Broke?

I have no objection, but can someone please send me the URL where I can
get the newer configuration files?  It appears that that is where the
problems for my automatic dial are coming from.  Also, whoever implemented
the peak, current, and overall bandwidth thing, good job, I really like
that.

    |               Brandon Lockhart | Network Administrator          |
    |             brandon@engulf.net | System Administrator           |
    | http://www.engulf.net/brandon/ | IRC Expert                     |