Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:54:27 -0600
From:      Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD training in Phoenix, Arizona in December

Hi Jeremy and others:

 Isn't there some way that this could be done over the internet? I
mean we have the "talk" (man 1 talk) software. We can project X apps
by ssh. Maybe audio could be sent by Ogg - Vorbis? Is it really
necessary to be in a classroom? Couldn't the participants paste errors
or portions of /etc files, they had questions about,  in the talk
window ?
 I would love to go to MarketBridge Technologies FreeBSD class, in
Ottawa, but it's too far away (for right now).

                                 Kind regards,
                                 Jonathan