Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:55:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@ppp-208-188-200-9.dialup.kscymo.swbell.net>
To:        matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET (Matt Heckaman)
Cc:        dmartin@origen.com, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange Spam

In reply:
> Wow, how strange. I always sucked at finding patterns though, maybe some
> of the english majors could figure this out, lol =)
>
> Matt
> --
> Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]
> !Powered by FreeBSD/x86! [http://www.freebsd.org] [any SPAM (UCE) e-mail]

could be a substitution code, or a template code.

looks too formatted to be spam, but then it could just be spam.  look
at the address in the From and Received headers.  Could be some right
wing anti-education militia schizo trying to make cause.org look bad
by spoofing their address.

who knows.

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or