Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:50:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Henninger <daniel@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kerberos IV Support Problems

> Please update your cvsupfile. Your are missing src/crypto/...
> > old eBones stuff, well, everything important seems to be missing.  I am
> > indeed grabbing the listed export-restricted collections from the
> > standard-supfile:
> > src-crypto

How so?  src/crypto has everything it seems like it should have.  I have
src-crypto in my supfile as shown above.

crypto has a readme file, and a kerberosIV and telnet tree.

Daniel

\ \\\       Daniel Henninger     http://genjuro.eos.ncsu.edu/daniel        /// /
 \_\\\    North Carolina State University - Computer Science - Senior     ///_/
    \\\ Information Technology and Engineering Computer Services <ITECS> ///