Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:31:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports Freeze at Friday noon PST

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice.  The ports freeze will be this coming
Friday the 10th, noon PST (8PM GMT of the same day).

As has been the case as the previous few releases, this is a "hard
freeze" -- I'm going to build packages in less than a day and then
it's off to the splitters for the CDs, so there really isn't anything
I can do to fix anything after the freeze.  So please commit fixes
early.

Meanwhile, there appears to be quite a few things broken lately.
Please take a look at

  http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.3.19991208/

and see if you can fix some of the things.  (Don't send mail to me if
you are not a committer -- use send-pr please.)

Thanks!
-PW