Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:27:30 -0600
From:      dweimer <dweimer@dweimer.net>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 10.3-BETA2 Buildworld issue

On 2016-02-19 3:57 pm, Bryan Drewery wrote:
> On 2/19/2016 10:42 AM, dweimer wrote:
>>
>> In my testing of 10.3-BETA2, I have discovered that the buildworld is
>> failing on libc/posix1e/acl_support_nfs4.c on my mail server jail.
>> Anyone have any ideas as to what's causing the issue?
>>
>> /jails/devel/ROOT/usr/src/lib/libc/posix1e/acl_support_nfs4.c:51:8:
>> error: use of undeclared identifier 'ACL_ENTRY_INHERITED'
>>      { ACL_ENTRY_INHERITED, "inherited", 'I' },
>>        ^
>
> That is defined in sys/sys/acl.h. It all seems fine to me.
>
> Check in your OBJDIR for a tmp/usr/include/sys/acl.h file and see if it
> has ACL_ENTRY_INHERITED defined.

I think I figured it out, it was due to the build of
security/cyrus-sasl2 and security/cyrus-sasl2-saslauthd they were
compiled on the old 10.2-RELEASE-p12 build I was updating. I copied the
zfs dataset for the jail that I originally built the host 10.3 beta2
build on and installed the ports fresh under the 10.3-beta2 system and
then buildworld completed successfully.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer