Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:03:20 -0700
From:      Alexander Botero-Lowry <alexbl@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
Cc:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stackless?

> Any plans for a port of Stackless Python?
It's on my list once 2.5 is commited as default. It used to be in ports
so it needs to be ressurected, for a while though it just didn't work
but last time I tried it compiled out of box fine and was quite useable.

> I've started using this at work and am rapidly
> becoming a convert.  It seems to simply replace
> regular Python, so oughtn't be too tricky.
It's pretty cool I must say, you should also check out pypy they've done
a lot of cool things extending Python that are worth a look.

Alex