Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:11:29 -0300
From:      Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   "make reinstall"?

I have done a "make world" on a current 2.2-STABLE tree.

I went to another machine (2.1-stable), and did an (effective) NFS mount
of the build machine's /usr/src and /usr/obj (I used symlinks to the
right places on an amd-controlled /net/ dir).

I do a "make reinstall", and after cleaning up some obvious stuff (added
mail to /etc/group, copied over libc.so.3.0 and /usr/bin/install), but
the "make reinstall" falls over trying to install klm_prot.h in
include/rpcsvc .

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.

Suggestions?

(And I know about login.conf, so that won't bite me when the time
comes.)

Thanks...