Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:51:19 -0400
From:      "Adam Stern" <adam@networkdr.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Old Pkgs not found

I'm trying to install several packages.  They keep on trying to download
slightly older versions of their dependency packages. I managed to find
some of the older files, but some I can't.  An example of a package it
tries to get and can't find is:

mysql-5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz

=20

I tried installing the mysql5.0.6 port from the freebsd.org/ports page,
and that wanted to download mysql-5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz for some reason, as
well.

=20

Is there a way to update what versions it keeps looking for, or some way
around this problem?

=20

Thanks.

=20