Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:20:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions Discussion List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FBSD:  HP Desk Jet, printing  PS?

Hi, everyone.

Is there some sort of filter or interpreter available for FreeBSD
(2.2.1-R, XF86 3.3) that will allow me to print PostScript files on my DJ
320?  I have all of the usual tools -- ghostscript/view, TeX, etc., but
(seemingly) nothing that can preformat files for my HP.  I'm just starting
to learn about PS -- don't really know what I should be looking for,
really.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I really need to be able to
print from FreeBSD/X11, but right now I have to reboot to Warp whenever I
want to print something, and even then I can't do PS.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

   jroberts@ashland.edu  >>>>  Jeff Roberts  <<<<  strider@acm.org
     Public Key = http://www.ashland.edu/~jroberts/txt/pubkey.asc
  NOTE:  I only respond to messages (1) from known senders, (2) with
      my name in the SUBJECT line, or (3) very specific SUBJECTs.
  Messages with SUBJECTs like "Hi" or "Question" will get deleted with
          the spam.  Empty SUBJECT lines get ignored.  Peace.