Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:17:30 +0100
From:      Tino Engel <tino.engel@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Support for Killer E2400 Ethernet

=0A=
Hello all=2C
I am trying to establish support for the Killer E2400 ethernet adapter.
I am following the approach that works for the linux driver=2C which is bas=
ically:- Add the E2400 device ID- Copy all device related stuff from the E2=
200
What works:- DHCP- Ping any host in the internet
What does not work:- Downloading stuff using "fetch"- Setup pkg- Therefore =
cannot browse since I even cannot install pkg in order to obtain a browser
The error message I continously receive is "alc0: DMA write error".
I have so far played with all the loader tunables and sysctls supported by =
the alc driver=2C but no improvement of the situation.
Any ideas how to proceed?
Gr33z=2C Tino=0A=
 		 	   		  =