Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:24:04 -0500
From:      Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
To:        Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>, Mark-Nathaniel Weisman <mark@outlander.us>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About Evolution?

On 22 Dec 2002 08:56:24 -0600, Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net> wrote:

> I run evolution on my FreeBSD 4.7 laptop.  I have installed it out of
> the ports collection with no problems.
>
> Ray
>
> On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 23:33, Mark-Nathaniel Weisman wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> Does anyone know if there is a ported copy of Evolution for FreeBSD? Or
>> LinNeighborHood? I need both of those apps to work, and I get tons of
>> errors with both of these apps when I try to install them under FreeBSD
>> v4.5 with KDE. Any help?
>>
>> 	His Servant, 	Mark Weisman

>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Just wondering if the errors may be a consequence of either an outdated
ports tree, or if the ports tree has been updated, perhaps some problem
involving the updated ports looking for and not finding certain updated
system files.  There have certainly been lots of changes in KDE between 4.5
and 4.7 (I don't run KDE myself, but I remember numerous mailing list
discussions about this).

--
Jud