Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:12:09 +1000
From:      Joel Sutton <suttonj@interconnect.com.au>
To:        Glenn Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EXMH

> What I would like to be able to do is set the
> "from" field for my outgoing mail to my e-mail gateway, not my local
> machine in exmh.

You're on subject as far as I'm concerned. :-)

This is an mh thing, which is probably why you couldn't find your
answer in any of the exmh manuals.

What you need to do in change the contents of a few files in your
Mail directory (in your home directory). I, personally, edited the
files replcomps, components and forwcomps so that they had the From
field that you see at the top of this message - From: Joel Sutton etc.
Have a look through the mh man pages and docs for further info.

That's about all there is to it really. I hope this helps.

Cheers, Joel...