Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 01:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ibsens <adam@netsonic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP and Term Problem

Hello:

A while back you folks helped me get my modem configured using ppp and term
whereby I was able to configure the non volatile memory of the modem to auto
answer etc... No I am done using the modem on the FreeBSD machine and since
I made those config changes to it, I can not take it over to the win 95
machine and use it for dial up... It always says unable to open port.. I
assume cuz the modem is busy... anyhow, I want to reconfig the non volatile
memory back using ppp and term where I ent my AT etc etc commands... but I
forget how to do it.. I appreciate the help.. Ill print it out this time...
duh..

Thanks
Adam L. Simpson
Ibsen Gallery