Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 13:14:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        Greg Kopp <gregkopp@en.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtual hosts with FreeBSD

On Sun, 25 Feb 1996, Greg Kopp wrote:
> is working fine, however adding extra IP addresses to my one ethernet card
> has posed a problem. I attempted to apply the patch from www.apache.org to

What kind of problem?

> BTW, how can I add more Virtual Terminals? I have it set for 16, but I can
> only press ALT+F1 through F3.

edit /etc/ttys, and add extra tty lines as per the structure in
/etc/ttys. Also, make sure that the proper /dev/ttyv? exist for each tty
line you add. If they do not exist, you can add them with:

mknod c ttyv${NUMBER} 12 ${NUMBER}
chown .tty ttyv${NUMBER}

where ${NUMBER} is the number of the tty line you are adding, e.g. ttyv1
would be NUMBER 1 =)

After you are finished, issue a kill -1 1

== coredump@nervosa.com ================= http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==