Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:52:30 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Codecrusader update port follow-up

	I also wrote a separate codemedic port.  However, I've been
unable to get the latest version (1.0.5) to work.
	I got 1.0.4 to work very well. Unfortunaly, this particular
version is no longer available on any site I know.  Could the
FreeBSD site hold a copy of 1.0.4 till I am able to get 1.0.5
working?
	This way, we will have a complete codecrusader/codemedic
suit available.
	I've sent an email but received no response from the
developers. I think they are a bit busy finishing the new JX toolkit.

	Regards,
		Mario Ferreira