Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 2015 00:51:36 -0700
From:      hiren panchasara <hiren@strugglingcoder.info>
To:        transport@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   TCP out-of-order packet processing

--9axOBMfiLLqytT81

Segments reordering and out of order packet processing is not a new or
uncommon problem. I started looking into different rfcs to see how we
can improve FreeBSD tcp stack to handle it better.

I noted down some of the things I found at
https://wiki.freebsd.org/TransportProtocols/tcp_out_of_order

I know very little and I just wanted to start a dialog. I urge more
knowledgeable people in this area to edit/modify/discuss.

Cheers,
Hiren

--9axOBMfiLLqytT81

--9axOBMfiLLqytT81--