Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 19:07:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, daemon@bee.cs.kiev.ua, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS

On Wed, 27 Dec 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> I am hacking on the lockd, but since I am on vacation, I haven't been
> doing much.  I have posted the necessary kernel patches for proxy
> identification in the past, and there is one minor patch for the NFS
> handle to open fd translation to get it registered as a callback
> for a loadable NFS module.
>
> More on it as things develope.

	my new employer is heavy into nis and nfs.  i have 2.1.0R
installed there.  i can give the nfs code a real pounding now.   this can
start in january....late next week even.

	what do you all want hammered on???

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG