Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:42:13 +0300
From:      Global Stocks on behalf of Brands Sales <promotions@globalstock.lv>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   New online brand clothing store !

We want to bring to your attention an online brand clothing store
WWW.BRANDSSALES.EU

Brands in the store are from leading representatives of the luxury fashion
world industry.Prices for clothes, shoes and accessories will surprise you
with their loyalty and huge discounts. The selection is replenished daily!
We sell brands such as: Armani, Balmain, Burberry, Gucci, Calvin Klein,
Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Lacoste, UGG, Versace and
many, many others Top Brands.  Also with more dimacratic brands, that have
long established themselves as high-quality like: Converse, Geox, Guess and
etc.  All available Brands you can see
here:https://www.brandssales.eu/brands/

All goods 100% authentic! Everything is thought out so that the purchase for
you is as comfortable as possible, fast and safe.

We accept Pay Pal and credit card payments together with Bank transfer.

Delivery worldwide from Europe till UAE, Hong Kong, Australia, Russia,
Canada, USA, Saudi Arabia, etc...you can check the countries we deliver
here: https://www.brandssales.eu/delivery/ Safe and fast delivery with DHL &
FedEx couriers.

And only till end of september we are offering additional 5% discount for
your purchase using promocode: PAYLESSFORFASHION
Best regards,
Brands Sales

Email: info@brandssales.eu
Website: www.brandssales.eu