Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:05:32 +0100
From:      Pierre-Etienne Moreau <Pierre-Etienne.Moreau@loria.fr>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   automake & autoconf

Dear all,

I am running a FreeBSD escher.loria.fr 4.5-PRERELEASE FreeBSD
4.5-PRERELEASE #0: Tue Jan  8 11:40:34 CET 2002 box.

There seems to be some troubles when compiling some ports. I have the
feeling that the new version of automake (1.5) does not install enought
files.
For example, the avifile port depends on qt23, which depends on Mesa.
When I install Mesa, the "gl.h" is not automatically installed into
/usr/X11R6/include/GL/

Does someone have noticed a similar problem?

    best regards,
    Pierre-Etienne