Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:47:11 +0100
From:      <charlesh@chello.nl>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: postnuke-0.714_2

Hi,

Today I installed postnuke from the ports collection. After the installation a messages was displayed to encourage me to change 'chmod 555 ...postnuke/html/config*.php'. However starting postnuke the first time with http;//localhost/postnuke/html/install.php requires to change the config*.php file to 666 ?!?

It seems some works needs to be done. Just editing the pkg_message file from the ports collection would do the trick.

Cheers, Charles