Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 98 18:47:21 EST
From:      "O&G Information Support Services" <ogiss@cityhall.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Millennium BIOS enabler board (TM)

Dear Potential Resellers,

	We are a Singapore based IT company which provides PC's hardware and
software solutions to our Corporates and SMEs customers.

	Currently, we are marketing our Y2K products - Millennium BIOS enabler
board(TM). This board is a practical solution for solving an important
component of the year 2000 problem in IBM PCs and compatibles, the system
BIOS date rollover bug.

	This 8-bit ISA-bus card will prepare virtually any PC for the century
change. Designed to be inexpensive, easy to install, and compatible with most PC
systems, the The Millennium BIOS enabler board(TM) is a highly practical
solution for ensuring that the system date rolls over to January 1, 2000
correctly.

1.Supports the year 2000 date change automatically without manual
intervention from the user.
2.8 bit ISA card is easily installed.
3.Designed to be compatible with most computer systems.
4.Includes a year 2000 testing utility from NSTL to verify that the
computer will support the rollover after the card is installed.
5.Backed by our unparalleled technical support department and our 30 day
money back guarantee.

If you are interested to resell our product, please contact :-

O&G Information Support Services.

Sales Department.
Tel : 65-221-8738 Ext 302
Fax: 65-293-6930

Wedsite: www.ogiss.com

Postal Address :
10 Anson Road,
#05-16
International Plaza
Singapore 079903

P.S. You have been carefully selected to receive this message. However, if you are not interested to receive our product's info. by email, just put the word "remove" on the subject line and I'll remove your email address from our database permanently.