Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 95 02:46:12 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: patches for X11R6??

Well for starters on X11R6 pl11  "extern char     *sys_errlist[];"
is being used on a few files. I just started and saw that the
build failed so I just simply asked for patches. Rod reminded
me to go out to ftp.xfree86.org and get whatever patches where
available and David Dawes also posted a patch.

I am going to start over again and will be happy to post whatever
I do to get X11R6 to compile on FreeBSD.2-current.

Tnks,
	Amancio