Date:      Fri, 20 May 2005 00:37:55 +0900
From:      Hye-Shik Chang <perky@freebsd.org>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: auto-plist , almost same idea as with plist in Tools.

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 01:56:13AM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Hello folks,
>=20
> I wrote it back in 2003 (hide in my machine :-)), but recently I have =20
> decided to let others know and did a near rewrite, then ahze has helped m=
e =20
> to improvement on it a lot. marcus has helped me some too. I use it very =
=20
> often when I work with ports and it's always useful for me, so I think =
=20
> it's time to release it in public. What the hell is it? Let me copy and =
=20
> paste part from the auto-plist(8) that I wrote it tonight.
>=20
[snip]

Looks interesting.  In fact, I wrote a simliar script that
generates/checks pkg-plist called pkg_trackinst (which is in port
sysutils/pkg_trackinst).  I think the feature list of your auto-plist
is a greate hint for next update of pkg_trackinst.  Or we can
collaborate for the simliar objective.  :)

Regards,
Hye-Shik

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU--