Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 1995 00:33:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Morgan Davis <root@io.cts.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pcd0??

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> >From files.i386:
>
> i386/isa/pcd.c                  optional        pcd     device-driver
>
> Would someone kindly explain what this is doing here?  The referenced
> file doesn't even exist!
>
> I would like to remove it and will do so in 24 hours if nobody pipes up.
> It's also referenced in LINT, and this is simply deceptive of support
> we currently do NOT offer!

Might this be why I'm getting this error on linking the kernel from
today's -current?

ioconf.o: Undefined symbol `_pasdriver' referenced from data segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I last supped on 1/12 and everything was cool.  I was able to sup
-current and 'make world' fine today.  But trying to make my kernel
(which hasn't changed in configuration since 1/12) gives the above
error.

Suggestions?