Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 15:00:51 -0700
From:      "Cerebus" <cerebus@mindspring.com>
To:        "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie@forrie.com>, <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: enlightenment-conf

I managed to get it compile and installed by forcing the config script to
skip the tests for IMLIB (just grep the file for imlib and you'll find it).
But, even after getting it to compile, it crashed constantly, behaved badly,
and was mostly unusable as is.

---
{ in fact, this is twice in a row
{ that the angels have slipped through our landslide
{ and filled up our garden with snow