Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:20:05 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "Matthias Muthmann" <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64/94886: Cant install xorg/sparc64/Creator3D

I had the samepProblem.
My solution was to grab the sunffb-code from latest xorg-cvs and "integrate"
it into the 6.9 source.
I can put a binary of the working driver on my webspace this evening if
anybody is interested.

Matthias

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer