Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:45:02 +0100
From:      "Peter Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
To:        "'Bill Paul'" <wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Archie Cobbs'" <archie@dellroad.org>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: call for testers: port aggregation netgraph module

Bill,

I have tested the port aggregation module on a BayStack 450-12, although I'm
not sure the BayStack trunking is compatible with Etherchannel. I'm using a
four port Adaptec in my FreeBSD 4.3-BETA system. After some attempts (I have
never configured trunking on a BayStack) I had two links up, but without
doing anything they went up and down repeatedly.

I will continue with it, unless it is clear trunking and EtherChannel are
imcompatible.

Peter