Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:51:43 +0200
From:      Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
To:        Paul Dekkers <P.Dekkers@fys.ruu.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Password change via WWW?!

Paul Dekkers wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there already anybody who created some program to let a user change
> it's password using the www interface?!

You can use my TCL binding of User Managing interface and write
10-line cgi on tcl

for details, see http://cam.grad.kiev.ua/~rssh/admin/admin.html

For today, all functionallity for doing this is writeln,
expect SPC_Commit, but I think this would be writeln during tomorrow.

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto:Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA