Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:43:27 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend to ram works on my laptop

Hello,

Each time I talked about FreeBSD, I was always saying that suspend to
ram didn't work on my laptop (HP ProBook 4510s)

I updated to 9.0-RELEASE and I'm just happy. It just works! Everything
works after resuming, sound, wifi, drm... Thanks for the great work now
I will save my battery so much when I won't use my laptop :)

There is only one thing weird :

uhci_interrupt: host controller process error
uhci_interrupt: host system error
uhci_interrupt: host controller process error
usbus3: port reset timeout
usbus7: port reset timeout

This is what happens when I resume, but the USB ports works as well.

Cheers,

--
David Demelier