Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:35:03 +0900
From:      Takeshi Taguchi <taguchi@ff.iij4u.or.jp>
To:        Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] databases/db42 clang -fPIC issue

Hi, Matthias.

I'd svn checkouted in rev.243144, and I'd only buildworld/buildkernel
using same make.conf/src.conf/KERNCONF.
Then I could compile databases/db42!

I could not find out why I had a probrem ....;-(

I still think hard-corded LIBTOOL may be probrem, But it's seem
work fine.
Offcause, I should use $localbase raher than $prefix. I'd confused.

Thanks.
--
T.T.