Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:00:50 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'BSD Master' <bsdi@usa.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: [RE: Installation Problem W/X]

Yep.  I think there's an option in /stand/sysinstall under the configuration
option.  But I'm not infront of my machine right now, so I can't verify it.

XF86Setup (if it's installed) is a graphical configuration utility, and is
probably the easier of the two to use.

xf86config is a text based program.

Now, as you may or may not know.  The default X config is a boring looking
twm configuration.  If you'd like one of the newer, snazzier window managers
(desktops) for X, you'll want to install them either from /usr/ports/, or
you can go into /stand/sysinstall, go to Configure, and choose "Desktop".
It gives you a list of window managers to install.

Hope this helps.
-Chris

P.S.  CC: all replies to the Questions mailing list.