Date:      Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:28:52 +0200
From:      Steven Plehier <steven@plehier.net>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Type 5 Keyboards

Yes, after some more testing today I figured that the last version I
compiled was 6.8.2_2 instead of 6.8.2. Somehow all my previous ports
cvsup downloaded the 6.8.2 and the last one I did (where I removed the
patch after everything else (see this mailinglist archives) failed)
downloaded the 6.8.2_2 version. And the reason the keyboard works is
because of the deprecated driver being used.

Steven