Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 13:59:39 -0400
From:      Chris <theta@gte.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall:  Exec format error

I am unable to get sysinstall to run.  It was working fine before, but now
it doesn't work.  I didn't change anything.  I am using FreeBSD 2.2.2

As root:

# /stand/sysinstall
/stand/sysinstall:  Exec format error.  Wrong Architecture

I have recompiled my kernel and verified I have "pseudo-device gzip" in it.
 I have already posted this question, but I have not received a response
other than to make sure I have the pseudo-device gzip in my kernel.

Thank you,

Chris