Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 09:46:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Richard Loken <richardlo@admin.athabascau.ca>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: Alpha support is being retired in 7.0

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> > /me wanders off, still looking for that elusive alphaserver ds15 :)
>
> Same here :-/

Well I have one but the company selfishly insists on running Tru64 5.1-B on
it and letting the database people use it for development.

Of course I am no better, I want to load it up with VMS and use it for my
workstation...

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS  : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn