Date:      Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:38:51 +0200
From:      Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   swapoff: Cannot allocate memory FreeBSD 11 Beta2

Hello all.

Lately I noticed above (error) when I reboot machine.

It looks like this.

Stopping cron.
Waiting for PIDS: 1183
swapoff: /dev/gpt/swap-9M286954: Cannot allocate memory
stopping zfsd.
Waiti......

My swap space concists of two GPT swap partitions on the zfs mirror OS
disks, both 4GB each.
The machine has 4 GB mem.

This does not happen after normal use, but if i wait a day, do a
buildworld then the swapoff error shows.

content off /etc/fstab

/dev/gpt/swap-Z3TX7DTA   none           swap    sw      0       0
/dev/gpt/swap-9M286954   none           swap    sw      0       0

regards

Johan