Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:38:10 +0100
From:      Phillip Ryker <pryker@skynetweb.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dummynet

List,

Is it possible to limit bandwidth to a specific range of IP's with out
using subnets, for example, I have a server behind a FreeBSD box that is
running Dummynet.  The server has the foloowing IP's assigned to it:

	208.233.6.42 - 50 MASK 255.255.255.0

Since the addresses are on the same subnet that the routers address is
on I can not use the subnet mask to specify the range of IP's to limit.
How would I limit all traffic to that group of IP's?

Thank you

--
Phillip Ryker