Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:51:25 +0000
From:      James McGuire <james.a.mcguire01@virgin.net>
To:        sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: exif-0.6.21

Hi there,

I recently used your port to attempt to clear the exif tags from a set
of jpeg files I had taken while on holiday.

The port failed to clear the model of camera used, the latitude and
longitude when used in the following manner 'exif --remove *' and
complains that my camera a Nikon Coolpix S9700 has 'corrupt data'
apparently an unrecognised EXIF field:

[root@diesel /home/diesel/jim/www/brazil]# exif *
EXIF tags in 'DSCN0439-50.jpg.modified.jpeg' ('Motorola' byte order):
--------------------+----------------------------------------------------------
Tag                 |Value
--------------------+----------------------------------------------------------
Image Width         |1440
Image Length        |1080
Manufacturer        |NIKON
Model               |COOLPIX S9700
Orientation         |Top-left
X-Resolution        |72
Y-Resolution        |72
Resolution Unit     |Inch
Date and Time       |2014:12:07 20:06:58
Exif Version        |Exif Version 2.1
FlashPixVersion     |FlashPix Version 1.0
Color Space         |Uncalibrated
Latitude            |0/0, 0/0, 0/0
Longitude           |0/0, 0/0, 0/0
Corrupt data
The data provided does not follow the specification.
ExifEntry: The tag 'GPSTimeStamp' contains data of an invalid format
('SRational', expected 'Rational').

Kind regards,

James