Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:07:23 -0700
From:      George_Morgan@BayNetworks.COM (George Morgan)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Current LLC Implementation in Ethernet Support...

Does anyone know where the LLC support code is in the FreeBSD ethernet
code?  I am working on a project that will upgrade this section from Class I
support (all that is needed for Ethernet) to Class II support (support for Token
Ring and other transports that require connection based services)

Or, is the LLC already Class II (supports connectionless [Ethernet] and
connection based communication)

George Morgan
Bay Networks
gmorgan@baynetworks.com