Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 00:23:46 +0800
From:      chas <panda@peace.com.my>
To:        "Don Clark" <donclark@execulink.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: I am New to Free BSD ...

not wishing to state the obvious, but you could just print it

from the web-browser. (i assume you refer to the FreeBSD handbook.)

grab a zip file from http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html

(postscript also available)

chas

<excerpt><bigger>I ordered the 4 cdroms from Walnut Creek, and I assumed
that  the manual would be located on the cdrom in PDF or Text
format.</bigger>  <bigger>I would like to be able to print off the entire
manual. I know  I can search the online manual after installing FreeBSD
using the man command ,  but how do I print out the manual.</bigger>

</excerpt>