Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:51:00 +1300
From:      "Sarton O'Brien" <roguetr@patho.gen.nz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Toshiba Satellite 2060CDS Int. Modem

I realise that a lot of laptop hardware configurations are still unsupported
by freebsd or are limited or beta etc.

I was wondering if the problem of configuring a Toshiba Satellite 2060CDS
Internal modem had arose or if anyone had successfully configured one.

Also (and I do realise that this isn't the xfree86 questions and only ask as
there maybe someone here who knows and won't care that i asked) I can't get
the refresh rates flickerably acceptable without resorting to 8bpp. It's and
S3_virgeMX, max. 800x600, max. 24bpp. I've tried aquiring further specs.
from toshiba, no avail and  the user manual in win98 oriented and written on
a need to know basis *yay*.

Anything appreciated, cheers.

Sarton O'Brien

Mercury Telecommunications