Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:08:50 +0530
From:      Mukunda Haveri <mukunda@pointred.co>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trying FreeBSD on AR71XX

Hi,
I am currently trying out starting the freebsd kernel on AR7130 board.
Midway through the booting process, I get an error "ELF Error : -13".
Anyone has an idea what is going on ?

Additionally, when I try to boot the same image using a redboot loader, I
get the following message,
"Only absolute ELF images supported"
I am stuck and would appreciate help.

Thanks,
HSM

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. PointRed Telecom Ltd (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system and does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.