Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 06:08:35 -0400
From:      Georges Chenard <gc@cgit.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attempting to fetch .tar.gz

Hello !

The following ports from /pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/www have a
problem :
galeon, wml, kdreamsite, WebMagick, libxpg4-ns, quanta, screem.
# cd /usr/ports/www/*
# make install
.tar.gz doen't seem to exist on this system
>> Attempting to fetch .tar.gz from ......(and not *.tar.gz :
galeon..tar.gz or wml...tar.gz).
I don't know  how many other ports have that same problem, but from the
www directory, I can tell that mozilla, hotjava and roxen are OK.

Bye.

--
Georges Chenard
"Dans un univers de cyclistes, seuls les sophistes freinent.