Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 00:35:53 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        rpt@miles.sso.loral.com
Cc:        rosich@power.ci.uv.es, steve@combs.salem.ge.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_add in 2.0.5

(People, please restrict posts to only one list....)

 * Cc: "Stephen F. Combs" <steve@combs.salem.ge.com>,
 *         freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org

 * I had problems also with the template option. (From memory), while the
 * man page says /tmp, the code uses /var/tmp instead. I used a soft link to
 * put that over on a larger partition.

Your memory is correct.  The man page was fixed on July 30, so users
of future releases won't run into the problem.

===
>> cvs rlog pkg_add.1
 :
revision 1.11
date: 1995/07/30 05:25:35;  author: asami;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
The default for temporary directory is /var/tmp, not /tmp.
 :
===

Satoshi