Date:      Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:35:23 -0500
From:      Kris Moore <kris@pcbsd.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   vboxvideo issues

Is anybody running the 4.3.6 version of virtualbox-ose-additions on 10.0
and having the vboxvideo work properly? When X tries to load, the screen
never resizes, goes to a black screen and the console is lost, but I can
still acpi shutdown / ctrl-alt-delete the guest, and it reboots.

I've been having this issue with the 4.2.20 version in ports as well on
all the 10.0-RC1/2/3/4 builds that I've tested. Running a FreeBSD 9.x
guest still seems OK.

I've tried compiling the additions with opengl and without, doesn't seem
to make a difference.

Attached is my xorg logfile if anybody wants to take a look.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software