Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:13:12 -0700
From:      "Electronic Resume Submission Account" <resume@microsoft.com>
To:        "questions" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Greetings from Microsoft Staffing!

Thank you.  Your email to Resume@microsoft.com =
<mailto:Resume@microsoft.com> was received.=20

If you were submitting a resume...
Your resume will be promptly entered into our resume database and made =
available to recruiters who specialize in the areas matching your =
skills, strengths and area of interest.  If you do not hear from us, =
there is currently not an open position that best utilizes your skills =
and background.  However, your resume will remain active in our database =
for up to one year and you will be considered for all future positions =
for which you are well-suited.  Please note, you need not re-submit your =
resume unless your contact information or work history changes.  Again, =
thank you for considering Microsoft Corporation as a potential employer.

If you had a question or concern...
Someone will respond to your email as soon as possible or redirect your =
concern or question to the most appropriate contact for follow-up

Thank you!

Microsoft Staffing Department
<http://www.microsoft.com/jobs>;