Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:49:35 +0200
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   core dumps with gcj from lang/gcc34

Hi all,

I've been experimenting with gcj lately and I am experiencing trouble
with lang/gcc34. Indeed, although everything compiles fines, the
produced executable core dumps as soon as it is launched. And this
occurs for even the most simple HelloWorld sample.

What intrigues me is that eveverything is working fine with lang/gcc33.
Unfortunately, I require the GTK AWT implementation from gcj 3.4...

Anyway, this more of a proof of concept rather than a mandatory tool for
me so I would not like to spend too much time on this issue. That's why
I'm asking here, just in case someone already has experienced the same
problem and (hopefully) has found a solution.

Herve