Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:28:03 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Excessive crashing of Netscape

I open a large number of windows, mainly to grab lots of content while my
ISDN line is up.  At some point, between 10 and 15, I tend to get a
"Netscape out of Memory" error.  The whole thing, all windows, shuts down.

Is this connected with the way I've set up my caches in the preferences
area?  Why can't the program swap out the portions lying unused?

Best regards
--
Larry S. Marso
lsmarso@panix.com