Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:14:16 -0800
From:      Chris Parry <laotzu@juniper.net>
To:        Daniel McRobb <dwm@caida.org>
Subject:   Re: Camera/sound for FreeBSD

Sorry for the delay in response.  I've been hassling with my vendor now
for over a month on this issue and he just can't seem to find anything
that meets these criteria.

Supposedly the AOpen AWE37 has been discontinued and is out of stock, and
the same with the Hauppauge card...they supposedly don't sell or stock
anything with the bt848 chipset.

I'm sick of my vendor as well.  Can any one point me to a specific set of
video/sound that will get me going?  Also if you have a favored vendor
where I can get these parts I'd be greatly indebted.

Thank you,

-chris